Availity delivers revenue cycle and related business solutions for health care professionals who want to build healthy, thriving organizations. Availity has the powerful tools, actionable insights and expansive network reach that medical businesses need to get an edge in an industry constantly redefined by change.
- Responsible for developing relationships with and selling the Availity RCM products to medical provider organization of 100 or more providers to include: Large multi-physician groups, hospitals (500+ beds), health systems and practice management / billing service organizations. New hire Sales Executives will go through the 90-day Availity University sales and industry training program. This program will provide sales professionals the knowledge and expertise required to perform the Enterprise Sales Executive role.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to increase revenue
- Close large, complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders
- Manage complex sales cycle including forecasting and sales activity.
- Present solutions using appropriate sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations/efforts.
- Work with senior management and corporate counsel to negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts.
- Utilize your current network to open revenue pockets while building new business
- Manage multiple concurrent sales cycles
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- The successful candidate must possess a minimum of 8 years of solution sales experience or 5 years of Availity sales experience.
- Strong working knowledge and experience in the physician office and hospital market.
- Proven track record selling RCM and or Healthcare IT solutions to large multi-physician groups, hospitals, health systems and practice management / billing service.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value based selling
- Established relationships with executive level professionals in assigned territory
- This individual must also possess a strong competitive desire, prior experience preparing and delivering formal proposals/presentations, the ability to make decisions independently, outstanding written and verbal communication skills and strong computer skills.
- Prior experience writing, developing and presenting written proposals and presentations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Ownership of a car, possession of a valid driver's license and the ability to travel to prospective customers throughout the day/week. Ability to do occasional overnight travel once or twice a month for one or two days at a time.
- 50% travel is required
- The ideal candidate would come from a practice management/RCM environment.
Availity is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions in employment matters without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. When required by state law or federal regulation, Availity uses I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification in conjunction with E-Verify to determine employment eligibility. Learn more about E-Verify at http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify.