Availity delivers revenue cycle and related business solutions for health care professionals who want to build healthy, thriving organizations. Availity has the powerful tools, actionable insights and expansive network reach that medical businesses need to get an edge in an industry constantly redefined by change.
Availity is a leading Internet-based portal that connects healthcare providers to healthcare payers and offers innovative revenue cycle management and claims resolution services to providers.
• A Sales Executive is responsible for developing relationships with and selling the Availty RCM products to medical provider organization of 11 or more providers to include: small and large multi-physician groups, clinics, health systems and practice management / billing service organizations. In addition, development of relationships in hospital organizations will be needed as well. New hire Sales Executives will go through the 90-day Availity University sales and industry training program. This program will provide sales professionals the knowledge and expertise required to perform the Sales Executive role.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• The successful candidate must possess a minimum of 2 years solution sales experience
• Working knowledge and experience in the physician office and/or the hospital market a plus.
• This individual must also possess a strong competitive desire, prior experience preparing and delivering formal proposals/presentations, the ability to make decisions independently, outstanding written and verbal communication skills and strong computer skills.
• Prior experience writing, developing and presenting written proposals and presentations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills.
• Ownership of a car, possession of a valid driver's license and the ability to travel to prospective customers throughout the day/week. Ability to do occasional overnight travel once or twice a month for one or two days at a time.
• Proven track record of building successful relationships in the provider community and related sales success, preferably on the east coast a plus.
• The ideal candidate would come from a practice management environment a plus.
Availity is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions in employment matters without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. When required by state law or federal regulation, Availity uses I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification in conjunction with E-Verify to determine employment eligibility. Learn more about E-Verify at http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify.