Availity delivers revenue cycle and related business solutions for health care professionals who want to build healthy, thriving organizations. Availity has the powerful tools, actionable insights and expansive network reach that medical businesses need to get an edge in an industry constantly redefined by change.
The Provider Project Manager will oversee the development of business processes, training materials, and operational activities of customized software solutions designed for use within medical office/hospital healthcare environments. This is a multi-disciplinary role which will partner with Marketing and Communications, Product Management, Information Technology, Sales and various client service teams to drive the support strategy and improve overall customer experience. Also responsible for the onboarding and operationalization of any new add on service or product that includes status updates, release management and continuous improvement in established processes to improve team efficiencies, maintain high levels of client satisfaction, and high product utilization rates of add-on services.
• Implement client survey processes and monitor the customer experience on assigned products to improve NPS scores and maintain client retention and loyalty.
• Responsible for designing and launching programs, tools, and processes that support Implementation Teams, Client Service Center, Business Analysts, Client Account Managers, and Product Specialists for assigned products.
• Define a future state vision and strategies for customer experience for assigned product lines. Use a holistic approach mapping across all customer touch points that is on brand, consistent and measurable.
• Understand and educate internal teams on all aspects of the customer lifecycle including the transitional experience, service reviews and customer needs.
• Identify people, processes and technology capabilities required to deliver desired customer experiences in the market.
• Develop the strategy for the customer support groups and be a core team member on all product launch activities, pilot programs and roll-out strategies
• Drive adoption of industry best practices and benchmark performance as a part of product launch and initial implementation.
• Drive the development of customer analytics including customer behavioral information regarding why customers are satisfied/dissatisfied, along with their attitudes, motivations, etc. to develop actionable insights
• Measure, prioritize and drive substantial and incremental improvement of all customer touch points across the customer lifecycle
• Lead the onboarding/operationalization of any new add on service or product
• Provide status updates to stakeholders on new services/products
• Manage the release process for RCM support team
• Recommend changes to onboarding process (process improvement)
• Evaluate and lead process improvement practices for existing RCM add on services
• Maintain existing deployment and training materials for ancillary business lines.
• Participate as required with internal staff, including Product team, during development and business requirements phases for product enhancements and additional ancillary business lines.
• Maintain a working knowledge of other aspects and functionality of the Availity RCM product.
• Project management of team initiatives as defined by the Director in support of company goals and initiatives.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Healthcare or IT related program, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management, Deployment or continuous improvement in a healthcare delivery environment.
• Knowledge of Lean/Process improvement methodologies
• Ability to comprehend complex technical processes.
• Ability to communicate technical processes to others with varying degrees of technical experience, knowledge and understanding.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills to interface with internal & external customers and management.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Detail oriented and familiarity with testing and troubleshooting techniques.
• Knowledge of practice management systems, medical insurance, health care information systems and medical billing a plus.
• Knowledge of Boolean and/or programming (conditional) logic a plus.
Availity is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions in employment matters without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. When required by state law or federal regulation, Availity uses I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification in conjunction with E-Verify to determine employment eligibility. Learn more about E-Verify at http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify.