Availity delivers revenue cycle and related business solutions for health care professionals who want to build healthy, thriving organizations. Availity has the powerful tools, actionable insights and expansive network reach that medical businesses need to get an edge in an industry constantly redefined by change.
The Intern, Systems Administrator-Engineer will be exposed to a range of technologies that may include Desktop technologies (which may include workstation imaging, workstation monitoring, systems management, software deployment, and endpoint protection) and enterprise technologies (which may include file and print services, Citrix, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, email, and messaging).
• Learning key functions of a Desktop engineering role using SCCM, SCOM, and endpoint protection.
• Learning key functions of a Corporate engineering role using Corporate application and servers.
• Automation with scripting.
• Documentation creation or updating.
• High School Graduate or equivalent
• Successfully pursuing a degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a related field
• Experience with Microsoft Windows workstations operating systems (ie. Window 7, Windows 10)
• Experience with Microsoft Server operating systems (ie. Microsoft Server 2008, 2012, and/or 2016)
• Experience OS Imaging
• Experience with scripting (ie. PowerShell, VB…)
• Experience with Microsoft Enterprise Technologies (SCCM, SCOM, Exchange, Lync…)
• Experience with Apple OS X 10.11 or newer.
• Experience with software deployment
• Experience with desktop virtualization technologies such as Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp.
• Microsoft certifications are preferred.
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team setting as well as independently with minimal error and guidance
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of employees within the organization
Availity is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions in employment matters without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. When required by state law or federal regulation, Availity uses I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification in conjunction with E-Verify to determine employment eligibility. Learn more about E-Verify at http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify.