Availity delivers revenue cycle and related business solutions for health care professionals who want to build healthy, thriving organizations. Availity has the powerful tools, actionable insights and expansive network reach that medical businesses need to get an edge in an industry constantly redefined by change.
• Generates prospective customers through cold calling, and qualifies and follows up with existing sales leads.
• Requires application of in-depth technical knowledge of products, systems and services, which may include contract documentation.
• Supports the initiatives of the Availity Enterprise organization, carrying an individual or team goals.
• Utilizes multichannel, inbound and/or outbound sales activities, and may direct prospects and customers to web sites or other sources for additional information.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with prospects and customers
• Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
• Manages, tracks, and reports on the sales and deployment of Availity products and services.
• Recommends process and product improvements based upon market trends.
• Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepares activity and forecast reports as requested.
• Maintains strong inter-departmental relationships to obtain objectives.
• Work experience in some or all of the following fields a plus:
o Healthcare Provider Relations
o Electronic Data Interchange transactions
o Medical Practice Management
o Medical Sales
• History of building and maintaining strong positive business relationships at all decision levels.
• Strong relationship management, influence, and collaboration skills.
• Ability to articulate business value to gain commitment and support.
• Ability to successfully close deals and meet or exceed quotas.
• Strong ability to analyze data and create a compelling presentation on products/business to prospective and current business partners.
• Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation and organization skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently under minimal guidance.
• Demonstrated ability to use discretion and make sound decisions.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
• Familiarity with CRM applications, including Salesforce.com a plus.
Availity is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions in employment matters without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. When required by state law or federal regulation, Availity uses I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification in conjunction with E-Verify to determine employment eligibility. Learn more about E-Verify at http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify.