Availity delivers revenue cycle and related business solutions for health care professionals who want to build healthy, thriving organizations. Availity has the powerful tools, actionable insights and expansive network reach that medical businesses need to get an edge in an industry constantly redefined by change.
• Third Party Vendor Management: Manages activities related to third party technology suppliers for enterprise business solutions. This includes vendor selection, contract negotiation, project management, service level agreement (SLA) management and overall relationship building.
• Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with high visibility projects that are long-term, across one or more lines of business and carry a substantial impact to the relevant businesses
• Interacts with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for projects
• Consults with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases, including statements of work
• Creates and delivers presentations on project goals and plans, including progress reports
• Responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end
• Develops and implements project level processes, procedures and performance metrics
• Ensures project-related risks are managed
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
• Healthcare experience a plus, Finance Experience a big plus
• 3+ years of third party vendor management experience.
5+ years’ experience with MS Office, including Visio and PowerPoint
• Experience Influence without Control: Experience influencing enterprise business decisions without direct control.
• Strong experience with Microsoft Project
• Business Acumen: Knowledgeable in technology to support enterprise operations, and
information affecting the organization; knows the market
• Process Management: Skilled at researching and identifying software to meet specific business needs and problems
• Ability to travel as required (<10%)
Availity is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions in employment matters without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. When required by state law or federal regulation, Availity uses I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification in conjunction with E-Verify to determine employment eligibility. Learn more about E-Verify at http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify.