If it always feels like work, you're doing it wrong.
Availity encourages a fun, collaborative culture and provides opportunities for a career with purpose and a life with balance. It’s work and life working together. We know a career is about more than compensation, so Availity offers benefits that support work/life balance and acknowledge all you do as an associate.
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Paid Family Leave
- Paid time for community involvement
- Employee Assistance Program available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Includes options for text messaging
- Lifestyle benefits such as domestic partnership coverage, pet, homeowners, long term care, business travel insurance, home purchase or sale rebates, and auto insurance
- Dependent Care
Join the team!
Great cultures require great people. Recognized as one of Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™, Availity promotes an atmosphere of open dialogue, challenging work, inclusion, and recognition. Whether you join one of our industry-leading technology, customer service, sales, or management teams, your unique contributions are essential to our overall success. Click here to view open positions.
Benefits for the body and the mind
We delight in sharing our success with associates in countless ways—from a fun, collaborative culture and a comprehensive benefits program, to our lucrative bonus program and career growth opportunities. Availity prides itself as being a place for a career with purpose and a life with balance. At Availity, it’s work and life working together.
- Competitive compensation
- Every associate has an opportunity for additional compensation through Availity’s bonus/commission program
- 401k offering and generous match (100% vested from day one)
- A variety of investment options available
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance policies
- Supplemental life and AD&D insurance policies available with ability to add spouse and children
- Student loan refinancing
- Medicare support
Health and Wellness
- Medical, dental, vision plans available
- Low-cost telemedicine at your fingertips (medical, dermatology, and mental health)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with generous employer contribution
- Diabetes savings program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) including dependent care
- Supplemental accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity plans available
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability
- Legal and ID protection
- Participation in various wellness activities to earn additional reimbursements
- Annual health/fitness reimbursement program and on-site gym
- Weight loss program participation
- Up to $5,250 per year in education assistance including certifications
- Opportunities for promotion
- Training library through LinkedIn Learning
- Tools to help identify your career roadmap
- Conference attendance and on-site courses available
Our collaboration is electrifying
Availity is a diverse group of people whose inborn talents, curiosity, and passion steer us to innovative solutions in healthcare information technology. If you’re driven, creative, and collaborative, we want to hear from you.
Our commitment to service in our communities, a collaborative and fun work environment, and passion to help our associates build a career with purpose are key components to our associate engagement.
Making a difference in our communities
At Availity, we believe companies play a key role in strengthening our communities. We honor that commitment by contributing time, money, and resources to local charities, with a special focus on initiatives that support education, health, and well-being.
Giving back is a huge and rewarding part of our culture! Availity associates pride themselves on helping our communities through volunteer work, philanthropy, and service. We know that what we do today shapes our world for tomorrow.
In 2017, Availity associates raised over $460,000 in support of United Way alone. We also give back through sponsorship and engaged associate participation in events, including:
- Wolfson’s Children’s Challenge 55k Relay
- American Diabetes Association Tour De Cure
- American Lung Association Fight for Air Climb
- American Heart Association Heart Walk
- Adopting Ribault Middle School and mentoring at-risk students
- Numerous team and local events