Availity Provider Portal, EDI Gateway, and FTP
Thanks for your interest in registering for the Availity Provider Portal. We are making some enhancements behind the scenes resulting in temporary registration approval delays. Submissions will be approved as soon as possible.
The Availity Portal offers secure online access to multiple health plans, and the ability to manage business transactions through a single, easy-to-use site. Registering for the Portal will also allow you to set up EDI Gateway, batch, and FTP services (or transactions). All you need is basic information about your business, including your federal tax ID.
To register, select your organization type below
Includes providers, non-physician providers, and labs/diagnostic services: Physicians, Hospitals, Health Practices, Podiatry, Acupuncture, Chiropractor, Physical Therapy, Dental, Home Health, Behavioral Health, Laboratory, etc.Learn More
- Electronic transactions provides a secure platform where providers can submit ANSI, HIPAA, and HL7 transactions, as well as perform eligibility and benefit inquires, check claim status, and track remittance.
- Multi-payer portal ensures a consistent workflow for all participating health plans, which allows providers to have the same user experience.
- Standard payer content for transactions that are consistent across all health plans, as well as the opportunity to leverage Payer Spaces for branded, plan-specific content.
- Robust infrastructure allows health plans to capture, store, and access critical information without having to invest in significant technology major investments in their own storage technology.
- High speed internet connection
- Internet Explorer 11.0® (or higher), Google Chrome, or Firefox® browsers
- 1024 x 768 pixels or greater screen resolution
- Up-to-date antivirus software
- The latest version of Adobe® Reader, to view PDF forms