You've come to the right place!
In an effort to consolidate functions of previous dental portals, Availity has teamed up with your dental plan/payer to make it easy for you to work with us online. This new provider portal allows you to check eligibility and benefits, manage claims, view remittances, and complete other secure administrative tasks online.
How will these changes make your life easier?
- Use one secure website for all your office needs.
- The majority of your questions about treating and obtaining cost estimates for your patients can now be answered on the Availity Provider Portal.
- Obtain faster and more complete information about claims and patient eligibility.
- Submit your claims and attachments in one convenient location—you no longer have to visit multiple websites.
- All of your patients’ records and claims history are in one place, reducing your time spent searching through paper or multiple websites.
- Submit attachments online.
- Register multiple users in your office, making it easy for staff to have all the information they need, any day of week.
It’s quick, easy, and free
The Availity Portal offers secure online access to multiple plans/payers and gives you the ability to manage business transactions through a single, easy-to-use site.
Tip: Before you start, make sure you have this information handy:
- Basic information about your practice, including your federal tax ID and NPI.
- The name of someone with the legal authority to sign agreements for your organization. Typically this is an owner or senior partner.
- The name of the administrator in your office who’ll need to grant and maintain access to Availity for your entire organization.
- Go to www.availity.com.
- Click Register, and follow the steps to complete your registration
For registration guidance or tips:
After you complete your registration, Availity will send you emails that include your next steps and temporary password. You may then begin adding other users for your organization.
The Add User help topic on the Availity portal explains how your Availity administrators can add users, either one at a time, or with a spreadsheet.
Who do I contact if I need help registering for Availity?
For registration assistance, call Availity Client Services at 1-800-AVAILITY (282-4548).
Assistance is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Eastern time (excluding holidays).
To make the transition easy, your dental plan/payer and Availity have teamed up to offer a variety of training and informational sessions via the Availity Learning Center (ALC). After you register with Availity, log in to the Availity provider portal and click Help & Training | Get Trained to access recorded demonstrations. There you’ll find in-depth product training as well as continuing education via national industry experts.
Q: Why did I receive a request to register for the Availity Portal?
A: Your dental plan/payer is retiring their existing dental portal, so they’re contacting you to ensure you register for Availity. If you received that request, we recommend that you begin using Availity for all your dental transactions. By using the multi-payer Availity Portal, you can access information and transactions from your dental plan/payer and other payers on one website.
Q: What new tools and features will be available on Availity?
A: The same options you had before will remain. You’ll still be able to look up basic eligibility, summary of benefits, and finalized claim status among other items, but you'll no longer need to go to two different portals to view member eligibility, benefits and claims. Here’s what we’re bringing to you through Availity:
- Eligibility and benefits (single and multiple inquiry) with expanded benefit information
- Claim submission (new, online corrected and pre-treatment claims)
- Claims status (single and multiple inquiry) with expanded claims details, supporting of suspended claims and pre-determination status
- Attachments (solicited and unsolicited) for new, corrected and pre-determination claim submissions
- Remittance Viewer (paper images only) supporting pre-determination, denials, and paid claims
- Online Provider Maintenance Form to submit directory changes online
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) registration
- Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) registration