Availity delivers revenue cycle and related business solutions for health care professionals who want to build healthy, thriving organizations. Availity has the powerful tools, actionable insights and expansive network reach that medical businesses need to get an edge in an industry constantly redefined by change.
Support the indirect procurement function of the organization by managing key aspects of the e-procurement modules related to purchasing, invoices and/or sourcing. Responsible for day-to-day operational execution of multiple processes surrounding suppliers, catalogs, and internal customer support. Facilitates company automation objectives and procurement best practices which includes timeline management, preparing key communication and ensuring timely completion of action items.
This position is expected to develop strong business relationships with internal customers at all levels in order to understand and analyze requirements. S/he will provide specialized procurement knowledge and detailed strategic analysis to address complex system problems affecting procurement systems and tools.
• Manage key processes related to e-procurement systems such as supplier enablement and catalogs
• Manage the user maintenance process with the system administration team members and Information Security.
• Assist suppliers and internal sourcing professionals with the catalog content management process.
• Analyze system workflows and documentation. Recommend improvements
• Support training efforts surrounding current and future system enhancements and coach power users to enhance system knowledge and ensure compliance to policies.
• Support Coupa system upgrades, deployments and the rollout of new functionality. Coordinate testing and upgrade schedules with various stakeholders.
• Configure, monitor and manage system integrations between Coupa and other on premise and SaaS based accounting systems.
• Log customer support tickets with Coupa customer support and follow issues through to completion
• Respond to internal and external inquiries and provide exemplary customer support to end users and suppliers
• Guide suppliers through the setup and onboarding process to maximize automated electronic transactions.
• Use various tools to evaluate system metrics such as spend, compliance to invoicing, catalog vs. non-catalog usage, etc.
• Create miscellaneous reports as needed to support decision making
• Manage the Requisition and PO process by acting as a liaison between operations and finance.
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain or Business or equivalent work experience
• 3 years of experience supporting financial application systems
• Experience working with an eProcurement tools, Coupa products experience a plus
• Technical knowledge in ERP or Contract Management Systems preferred
• Possesses in depth knowledge of Procurement/Spend Management systems and business finance processes
• Experience working with, developing, configuring or implementing ERP and/or Spend Management solutions
• Experience in Strategic Sourcing, Financial Analysis and Reporting.
• Technical acumen and problem solving ability a must!
• Availability after business hours as necessary to support the application
Availity is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions in employment matters without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. When required by state law or federal regulation, Availity uses I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification in conjunction with E-Verify to determine employment eligibility. Learn more about E-Verify at http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify.