Availity delivers revenue cycle and related business solutions for health care professionals who want to build healthy, thriving organizations. Availity has the powerful tools, actionable insights and expansive network reach that medical businesses need to get an edge in an industry constantly redefined by change.
The Developer II is responsible for the design, development and deployment of the data profiling, ETL and data quality processes created for Availity internal and external business partners. The position is also responsible for the Development and incorporation of ETL best practices and standards. Incumbents may be called upon to serve in multiple roles in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial corporate environment.
• Develop ETL design documentation, test results documentation and standard operating procedures (SOP) documentation.
• Develop and test ETL jobs in order to meet project requirements
• Develop knowledge transfer documents
• Collaborate with the architectural team in order to transition support of warehousing projects
• Collect, organize and generate new documentation for ETL projects
• Bachelors degree or equivalent with 7 years of professional experience
• Overall 5 to 7 years experience in IT industry. Preferably with at least 1 year in health care industry.
• 2 to 3 years experience in ETL development using Informatica.
• Masters Degree in IT or related field a plus
• Strong PL/SQL skills with ability to write complex SQL statements and tune existing SQL for better performance.
• Good understanding various RDBMS like ORACLE, SQL Server etc.
• Ability to perform data analysis to identify specific data conditions and troubleshoot problem
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work concurrently on multiple tasks is essential
• ETL development skills and experience with PL/SQL and Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB)
• Dimensional modeling experience
• Above average knowledge of data warehouse concepts and methodologies
Availity is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions in employment matters without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. When required by state law or federal regulation, Availity uses I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification in conjunction with E-Verify to determine employment eligibility. Learn more about E-Verify at http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify.