Availity delivers revenue cycle and related business solutions for health care professionals who want to build healthy, thriving organizations. Availity has the powerful tools, actionable insights and expansive network reach that medical businesses need to get an edge in an industry constantly redefined by change.
Skills and Knowledge
• Outstanding graphic design skills showcasing the latest visual design trends
• Advanced multimedia skills producing interactions that can play on any device
• Proficiency with content authoring tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, oXygen XML Editor, and Microsoft Office
• Training delivery skills a plus
• A practical knowledge of information architecture, content strategy, and user interface design a plus
Education and Experience
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
Availity is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions in employment matters without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. When required by state law or federal regulation, Availity uses I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification in conjunction with E-Verify to determine employment eligibility. Learn more about E-Verify at http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify.