Register now for Web Portal access
Availity Web Portal requirements
The Availity Web Portal offers secure online access for health care providers to manage daily business transactions with payers. You don’t need any special software to get started using the Availity Web Portal, and it’s free to all health care providers. You’ll need the following things to register:
- Basic information about your practice, including your federal tax ID,
- The name of someone with the legal authority to sign agreements for your organization; typically this is an owner or senior partner,
- The name of a Primary Access Administrator (PAA) to oversee implementation and maintain access for your entire organization.
- High speed internet connection
- Internet Explorer 8.0® (or higher), or Firefox® browsers
- 1024 x 768 pixels or greater screen resolution
- Up-to-date antivirus software
- The latest version of Adobe® Reader, to view PDF forms
Ready? Start Registration
Applications are approved and temporary passwords sent within three to five business days, so check your inbox for your Web Portal login credentials.
We’re here to help
Call us at 1.800.AVAILITY (282.4548) if you have questions or need assistance.