A smarter way to manage risk adjustment
Using the power of the Availity network, Availity Revenue Program Management (RPM) streamlines and digitizes the transfer of risk adjustment information and quality measurement data between providers and health plans. RPM notifies providers within their workflow of care gaps and makes it easy to upload the required documentation, including quality and risk attestation forms.
- Digital, closed-loop exchange of information between health plans and providers.
- Email notification to providers of assessment forms, panel rosters, scheduling task lists, and care and coding gaps in the Availity Provider Engagement Portal.
- Clinical content application allows providers to access HL7 admission, discharge, and transfer data via the inpatient information exchange viewer.
- Provider education gives providers information about patient quality and risk adjustment processes.
- Streamlines processes and improves adoption rates by engaging providers within their existing workflows.
- Improves communication by integrating secure messaging within provider’s EMR workflow.
- Fosters member care coordination by eliminating time gaps in patient care notification.