Deliver health plan-specific information to providers in their workflow
Availity’s Provider Engagement Portal allows providers to access common transactions across multiple health plans, but plans also need a central repository for information that falls outside of these workflows. Providers need access to a plan’s proprietary information such as fee schedules, news items, bulletins, and much more.
That’s where Availity’s Payer Spaces comes in. This branded space within the Portal allows health plans to securely deliver information and applications to their provider network. Payer Spaces also features a software development kit (SDK), so health plans can develop their own applications and host them within their space. Alternatively, Availity can develop these applications if plans don’t have technical resources available.
- Secure branded space ensures consistency with health plan's branding.
- Featured message promotes time-sensitive health plan information.
- Multi-tabbed space helps providers find what they need.
- Enhanced payer contact channels makes it easy for providers to access health plan resources.
- Reduce infrastructure spend by offering a complete developer platform and tools, which eliminates the need for additional hardware or software.
- Achieve faster solution delivery by leveraging a self-development option where health plans with dedicated IT resources can handle much of the application development themselves.
- Improve communication with providers by making critical information available in the workflow.
- Better insight into provider usage trends with basic usage reporting along with advanced metrics and monitoring.