Availity delivers revenue cycle and related business solutions for health care professionals who want to build healthy, thriving organizations. Availity has the powerful tools, actionable insights and expansive network reach that medical businesses need to get an edge in an industry constantly redefined by change.
The Identity & Access Management Engineer is a key member of the Enterprise Security team responsible for the engineering and support of Availity’s corporate identity and access management systems. The role will focus on systems and tools associated with privileged access management, access and entitlement reviews, single sign on, and overall access management. The IAM Engineer will have the autonomy to leverage their experience and expertise to enforce the appropriate security controls in an auditable and manageable manner.
• Implement and expand Identity & Access Management toolsets to their full potential.
• Perform updates to support all IAM tools within the environment.
• Develop strategic roadmaps for IAM systems and program.
• Triage and support operational issues involving IAM systems and tools.
• Automate manual tasks related to IAM systems and tools.
• Author technical documentation for all supported products.
• Prepare documentation for audits and act as the point of contact for audit related responsibilities.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or related to IAM technologies
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Equivalent Preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technology field or equivalent in comparable work experience within the technology field.
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in information technology and a minimum of 3 years of experience implementing Access Management solutions.
• Hands on experience with the implementation of Identity Management/Identity & Access Management products (i.e. Oracle, RSA, SailPoint, ForgeRock, etc.).
• Experience with Java, SOAP, PowerShell, or other shell scripting.
• Experience with Oracle and SQL databases.
• Experience in Linux and Windows system administration and security.
• Understanding of how to secure cloud-based solutions (e.g. PaaS, SaaS or IaaS).
• Hands on experience with implementing and supporting SAML and SSO technologies.
• Architecture and/or engineering experience with LDAP and Active Directory.
• 10+ years’ experience in the related technology fields.
• Excellent communication skills; must be able to interface with all levels.
• Open-minded, adaptable and passionate about learning.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills; must be able to think outside the box, troubleshoot non-standard/undocumented issues, and have an overall understanding of the products being supported.
Availity is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions in employment matters without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. When required by state law or federal regulation, Availity uses I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification in conjunction with E-Verify to determine employment eligibility. Learn more about E-Verify at http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify.