Availity delivers revenue cycle and related business solutions for health care professionals who want to build healthy, thriving organizations. Availity has the powerful tools, actionable insights and expansive network reach that medical businesses need to get an edge in an industry constantly redefined by change.
The Engagement Specialist promotes/sells the company’s products, systems and/or services via telephone or electronic means to customers in assigned territory, industry, or accounts within multiple or all markets. This position is responsible for generating Portal activity for various products and services with a heavy focus on revenue generating services.
This position reaches out to customers through an identified target list as well as potential cold calling. The position will also be accountable for following up with existing accounts. Responsibilities may encompass large, diverse, complex territories and/or products & services
• The Availity Engagement Specialist is responsible for:
• Increasing utilization and sells the company’s products, systems and/or services via telephone or electronic means to customers in assigned territory, industry, or accounts.
• Generates prospective customers through identified target list or cold calls for existing and new product offerings
• Shares and guides customers to other Availity resources with providers as needed such as training webinars, FAQs, and more.
• Identifying, analyzing and sharing customer feedback for purposes of appropriate solutions
• Participating in special projects based upon business needs and strategic objectives
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience in some or all of the following fields:
• Health Plan or Healthcare Provider Relations
• Electronic Data Interchange transactions (Clearinghouse experience)
• Practice Management Software vendor sales experience
• Medical Sales
• Building and maintaining strong relationships at all levels (Internal Availity teams as well as external customers billing services, provider office staff, to include Availity users, Physicians, CEO and Administrators)
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Excellent analytical skills for the purpose of identifying and sharing critical areas of product improvements
• Excellent time management, communication skills
• Ability to work independently under minimal guidance
• In-depth analytical skills•
Availity is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions in employment matters without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. When required by state law or federal regulation, Availity uses I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification in conjunction with E-Verify to determine employment eligibility. Learn more about E-Verify at http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify.