Availity delivers revenue cycle and related business solutions for health care professionals who want to build healthy, thriving organizations. Availity has the powerful tools, actionable insights and expansive network reach that medical businesses need to get an edge in an industry constantly redefined by change.
• Provide consistent, appropriately detailed status communication to customers as well as internal stakeholders
• Assist the leadership team to create standard, repeatable processes for project management and project control
• Manage assigned projects and track status, risks, and issues
• Maintain project timeline
• Work with client service teams and other leadership from multiple functional areas
• Communicate effectively and work with other leadership to effectively manage client relationships
• Report project activities and status during regularly scheduled client meetings.
• Provide customer support by reporting of issues to development staff and resolution follow-up to client
• Distill data into useful information and to present it clearly so that it is understandable at any level of the organization
• Identify people, processes and technology capabilities required to deliver desired customer experiences in the market.
• Drive adoption of industry best practices and benchmark performance as a part of product launch and initial implementation.
• Measure, prioritize and drive substantial and incremental improvement of all customer touch points across the customer lifecycle
• Participate as required with internal staff, including during development and business requirements phases for product enhancements and additional ancillary business lines.
• Maintain a working knowledge of other aspects and functionality of the Availity RCM product.
• Project management of team initiatives as defined by leadership in support of company goals and initiatives.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Healthcare or IT related program, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management, deployment or continuous improvement in a healthcare delivery environment.
• PMP certification preferred
• Experience working in a scrum environment preferred
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Strong knowledge of software development methodologies
• Work experience in a PMO model
• Process development experience; knowledge of Lean/Process improvement methodologies
• Working knowledge of various Microsoft Office tools, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
• Knowledge of Microsoft Visio a plus
• Ability to communicate technical processes to others with varying degrees of technical experience, knowledge and understanding.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills to interface with internal & external customers and management.
• Detail oriented and familiarity with testing and troubleshooting techniques.
• Knowledge of practice management systems, medical insurance, health care information systems and medical billing a plus.
• Knowledge of programming (conditional) logic a plus.
Availity is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions in employment matters without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. When required by state law or federal regulation, Availity uses I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification in conjunction with E-Verify to determine employment eligibility. Learn more about E-Verify at http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify.