Availity delivers revenue cycle and related business solutions for health care professionals who want to build healthy, thriving organizations. Availity has the powerful tools, actionable insights and expansive network reach that medical businesses need to get an edge in an industry constantly redefined by change.
The EDI Enrollment Representative will be responsible for support of internal EDI enrollment processes, analysis, and resolution of client issues related to payer registration and enrollment.
• Maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients
• Manage payer paperwork enrollment for clients and payer status change processes using internal proprietary applications
• Proactively review and monitor changes/updates in enrollment paperwork and payer statuses
• Interpret relevant data and information and decide on appropriate course of action
• Maintain up-to-date enrollment forms utilizing Adobe Professional
• Monitor, investigate, and remediate any paperwork and payer status change issues
• Escalate and/or involve other resources as needed to insure the highest level of client satisfaction and compliance with payer requirements
• Manage electronic and paper responses from payers regarding enrollment status on behalf of clients
• Experience with enrollment paperwork and/or healthcare billing
• Two years equivalent work experience in Healthcare related field a plus
• Associates degree or equivalent work experience
• Strong prioritization skills in a fast paced, time sensitive environment are required
• Excellent analytical, multitasking, and communication skills (both verbal and written), detail orientated
• The ability to multi-task as well as excel in a team environment is essential under limited supervision
• Familiar with Microsoft Office products
• Customer service experience using telephone and e-mail as primary communication tools
Availity is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions in employment matters without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. When required by state law or federal regulation, Availity uses I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification in conjunction with E-Verify to determine employment eligibility. Learn more about E-Verify at http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify.