The Availity Advanced Clearinghouse makes it easy for practice management system vendors to give their provider customers access to all payers. Integrated with nearly 600 practice management systems, providers use a familiar interface to send and receive information with any payer. Make the Advanced Clearinghouse your preferred health information network, and connect your providers to all commercial and government payers nationwide.
Your customers are already familiar with their practice management system, so there’s no new interface to learn, and no hassle integrating or transitioning their current payers to a new clearinghouse.
The Advanced Clearinghouse offers vendors:
- A single clearinghouse connection with access to all payers
- Real-time payer connections to integrate and create value for provider clients
- New ways to increase revenue and improve operational efficiency
- Access to business intelligence to help serve and manage your client base
Make the Advanced Clearinghouse your gateway to Availity’s Health Information Network.
Submit HIPAA transactions
- Submit HIPAA standard transactions: Check eligibility and benefits (270/271), file medical claims (837P and I), receive electronic remittance (835), review claim status (276/277), and submit authorizations and referrals (278).
- Real-time and batch submissions.
Access commercial and government payers
- Manage transactions with government payers, including Medicare and Medicaid.
- Access to commercial payers – more than 1,200 national, regional and state plans.
- Providers access the Advanced Clearinghouse through their practice management system, so there’s no separate workflow.
Vendor portal tools for expert insight
- View and add your client organizations, log support tickets, run administrative reports and use other account administration tools for easy oversight.
- Tap powerful reporting and analytics tools.
- Access helpful resources, such as payer lists and payer messages.
Easy setup and additional support
- Easy and fast registration.
- Expedited payer enrollment for faster implementation.
- Supplementary account support and management.
- A vendor resource center to power your marketing and sales efforts
A secure, compliant network
- Adherence to the highest industry standards for security, including HITRUST and HIPAA compliance.
- Support for industry standards through clearinghouse certifications from CAQH CORE (Phase I and II) and health care network accreditation from EHNAC.
- Industry leadership in regulatory compliance, including contributing to WEDI guidelines for health care information exchange, and investments in the highest levels of data center technology and security.